Sunday, October 10, 2010

This blog is a cheat...

I regularly receive emails with humorous animal pictures, and I love them - they're a great change from of the sad and frequently horrific stories I read. Here are a few of my favorites:

The side effects of deforestation:


And he complained when I rescued a kitten!:


The power nappers:


Did I miss anything?:


This global warming thing really gets me down...:


I'll never drink again... till next time...:


Breathe, damn you, breathe!:


Cats don't know that sometimes discretion is the better part of valor:


And perhaps my favorite, the dangerous dog attack:

I hope these brought a smile. If you send me one of your favorites, I might just add it to the end of this post.

Have a happy day and give your critter(s) a hug from me.

2 comments:

  1. Carol's Critter Corner:
    They are all very cute. Love humorous animal stuff. Need it with all the animal abuse and sad stories going on. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are some great pics - love the top one and the dog hanging off the couch...too funny! Good idea to have some fun stuff, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete